As Ralph Waldo Emerson rightly said, “There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea”! Buddies cafe is the heart of this poetry and sentiment in the southern India! Christened in 2012 by Mr.Nirmal Raj whose inspiration was his loving father Daniel Dhanaseelan(late) who was a renowned tea maker and tea Taster himself! Nirmal’s journey with tea began as a kid when his Mom used to take tea stock in a Tea Factory and made his bed with a bunch of warm tea gunny bags! The flavour and aroma of tea leaves revolved around his life. His love for tea made him embark his journey further with Buddies cafe
Being the first tea room in southern India, Buddies cafe began with just 15 varieties of tea and right now it brews over 60+ varieties of tea from around the world! Every leaf is handpicked from the organic gardens by the farmers who practice Biodynamic cultivation method. Buddies cafe sources Tea from the farmers directly from all over the world with utmost love! Nirmal says its love that adds taste to his tea! Every tea served at buddies cafe is freshly brewed by world class tea masters!
From the classic Sulaimani to Japanese Matcha Tea, South African Rooibos Tea, British English Breakfast, Earl Grey, German Herbal Based tea, Egyptian Pure Chamomile, Austrian Fruit based Infusion, Tea Buddies cafe has it all!!!!
BUDDIES CAFÉ FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
MOVING AHEAD EXPANSION THROUGH FRANCHISING
After receiving great response and immense appreciation from tea lovers in Coimbatore, Buddies Café management is now expanding their presence through Franchise- Owned Franchise -Operated business model across India in different formats.
GREAT REASONS TO PARTNER WITH BUDDIES CAFE
- A premium Tea Brand with great fan following
- Credible Brand with strong brand presence
- Buddies Café is efficiently managed by a passionate team of professionals
- Moderate Investment with Attractive Payback Period.
- Extensive training and operational support.
WHO CAN BE BUDDIES CAFE FRANCHISEE?
- Entrepreneurs meeting with the Investment and space prerequisite
- Commitment to efficient customer service
- Sound local market “Know How”
- Ability to grow & sustain the business by taking the ownership
- Capability to manage day-to-day operations of the outlet
- Highly committed and personal standards
|Format||Area Required||Total Investment Required||Agreement Tenure||Franchise Fee||Royalty||Average Pay Back Period|
|Franchise Owned Franchise Operated||500 – 700 Sqft.||15- 17 Lakhs
( Interior +Franchise Fee +Equipment’s + Stock & Working Capital
|5 years||4 Lakhs||8%||30 months|